WE LODGE is the first safari—style lodge hotel in Russia, located on 2.5 hectares of coniferous forest on the shores of Copper Lake. This is a place where premium comfort and aesthetics are combined with love for nature and care for it, and the infrastructure and interior are not inferior to the best boutique hotels in the world.
When we thought about creating a country project, safari lodges in Africa became an inspiration for us - bungalows located in nature reserves or a special ecological zone, which are not inferior to five—star hotels in terms of convenience, functionality, services and service provided. We wanted to implement this idea not far from the city, combining aesthetics and comfort in the northern nature. This is how we made WE LODGE: it was important to us that the escape from the hustle and bustle of the city was dedicated exclusively to relaxation.
- During the construction, we completely preserved the natural landscape and did not cut down a single tree, and in several places the trees remained to grow through the terraces and the roof
- All lodges were installed on a pile foundation, and communications were laid using horizontal drilling technology, in which a robot lays pipes deep underground
- Recycled materials were used in the exterior and interior, effective solutions for energy saving and heat preservation were implemented
- We installed an automated wastewater bio-treatment system and gave preference to ecological cosmetics and cleaning products
- Only non-motorized types of water transport and electric vehicles were offered on the project territory